Saturday 13 December 2014

34th Annual Food Fair- Utalii Hotel

I got to participate at the glamorous utalii Food fair,--- the 34th Edition.

It was absolutely fantastic.... from the food segment, to the fashion segment, the entertainment and the ambience. Appalling!!!

Let the photos describe more;)



 
Food and Fashion are truly a unique twist to serve as unifying factors




We also just had to do my signature pose... For more on my signature pose--- log onto SCentWise photography on facebook


The Rwandese dance was interesting, vigourous too... Like***


These are the models wearing some of my pieces on the red carpet... Fierce #vavavum

Some videos on the entertainment,,, I specifically liked the salsa ones as they were unorthodoxly yet unusually dancing to ...lets just say unique songs .... not the usual rhumba-ish salsa ones...Nice;)



So ask me if I have ever had a red carpet experience on a raised dias and I remark, absolutely Yes...Fantabulous :* Tata---,,,.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment